CONSTITUTION AND BY-LAWS
OF HOLY SPIRIT MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
We name our organization as Holy Spirit Ministries International, herein after in this Constitution referred to simply as “HSMI”.
- Section One: Bible
We consider the Bible, the Holy Word of God (Canonical) as the main guidance in our lives and HSMI matters. II Timothy 3:16-17 Hebrews 4:12 Exodus 24:4 II Peter 3:2
- Section Two: Leadership and submission to Christ
On the basis of the Gospel of Jesus Christ we believe that management of HSMI should be done exclusively by the Supreme power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Section Three: Unity of the Faith
Since the unity of the faith is one of the main conditions for victorious life of the HSMI, we feel that every born again Christian should endeavour to keep the unity of the Spirit … “until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ”. Eph. 4:13
- Section One: Worship and Fellowship
- The purpose of our services is to participate in building and organizing the Universal Church of Jesus Christ, which He has chosen for His glory, and also, guided by the Gospel and with the help of the Holy Spirit, to promote close spiritual relationship between Christian Churches.
- Section Two: Evangelism
Furthermore, we have a purpose to conduct, under the guidance of the Holy Bible and based on the Apostles and Prophets, the work of evangelism in our city, country, and in foreign countries. Mat. 28:19-20 Acts 8:4,5, 35-40; 13:1-4; 16:6; Rom. 15:18-21; 10: 12-17; 2Cor. 10:16.
- Section Three: Service
In an effort to show the love of God to people in need, HSMI may use various forms of service to the poor, and to prisoners, through the distribution of food, clothing, money and counselling. The goal is to help people in time of need and lead them to salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Section One: Standards
The HSMIs responsibilities include actively, in accordance with the Holy Bible, maintaining the discipline and order inside the HSMI, and also helping its members in any possible way in their serving the Lord.
- Section Two: Cooperation
The prerogative and the mission of HSMI are to promote the evangelism to the world and to edificial the believers through the Holy Word of God in local church, region, country, and across the borders. We also support such Christian organizations, departments, and institutions, which are recognized as the compatible and necessary in propagating the Gospel of Jesus Christ and contribute to the active realization of spiritual programs of the HSMI.
V-TENETS OF FAITH
Main Tenets of Faith
- We believe in God-breathiness of the HOLY BIBLE, or the books of Old and New Testaments (Canonical) The Word of God is the direct revelation of the will of God for all men and for all time. The Bible is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and morals. 2Tim. 3:15,16; 2Pet. 1:19-21; John 5:39; Luke 24:27, 44-46. Hebrews 4:12 Exodus 24:4
- We believe in God, the Father, His Son-Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, God revealed to men as Three Individuals, Unified according to His essence, but functioning independently in each of Them. The God is revealed in Scriptures as the eternal Godhead, the Trinity, who has shown Himself as one God, existing in three persons – The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. The Godhead is distinguishable but indivisible in essence; co-eternal, co-existent, co-equal in nature, attributes, power and glory. God is one undivided and invisible essence, yet with three eternal distinctions: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Mat. 28:18-20; John 3:16; 2Cor. 13:13; lTim. 3:16. Deuteronomy 6:4 Isaiah 48:16 Ephesians 4:4-6
- We believe in The DEITY of our Lord and saver JESUS CHRIST, Son of God, born of Virgin Mary, Who came to this world for the first time in human flesh, suffered and died on the Calvary, and by His blood He expiated the human race from eternal death, took upon Himself our transgressions and sins, and was raised from the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures. Mat. 1:20-23; Luke 1:28-33. Colossians 1:15-19 Philippians 2:5-8 I Timothy 2:5-6 John 1:1-3, 14-18
- We believe in The HOLY SPIRIT and His Baptism. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead. He is co-equal, co-eternal and co-existent with the Father and with the Son. His ministry upon the earth is to convict and covert man as well as be the great paraclete, comforter, counsellor, helper, intercessor, advocate, strengthener and standby to the Church. The baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus to all believers and is received subsequent to and in addition to the New Birth. The initial evidence of speaking with other tongues, as well as other manifestations described in Acts 2, accompanies this experience. Whereas there is one initial baptism, there are many subsequent infillings of the Spirit. The purpose of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is so that we, the believers, may have power to be witnesses. Matthew 3:11 John 14:16-17 Acts 1:8 Acts 2
We believe in forgiveness of sins, salvation, and eternal life, which we have received by the divine gift, through believing in Jesus Christ. Tim. 2:11-12; Ephes. 2:5-10; Acts 15:11.
- We believe in second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who will come in His glory to judge this world, first, will secretly take His Church from this world, and then He will reign with her on earth for a thousand years, and forever more. 1Thes. 4:15; 2Thes. 2:8, lCor. 15:51-54; 1Thes. 4:14-17;
- We believe that there will be First Resurrection for the dead in Christ and Second Resurrection for all the rest, who were left for the Judgment of the Great White Throne. Rev. 20:4-15; lCor. 15:51-54.
- We believe that there is a place of dwelling for the righteous ones-Heaven, and a place of waiting for the Judgment for the sinners-Hell. Luke 16:23; 23:43; Rev. 1:18; 2:7; Psalm 9:18
- We believe, according to the promise of God, in New Heaven and New Earth, on which Righteousness dwells.
The HSMI should be financed according to the scriptural methods, through tithes, offerings, gifts, and donations of the members and friends of the HSMI. Mal. 3:10; Matt. 23:23; Heb. 7:4-9.
Members of the HSMI.
- Born of water and Holy Spirit. John 3:3-7; lPet. 1:18-2_5- L Matt. 28:19; Col. 2:12.
- Evidence of a consistent and purposeful Christian life. Rom. 6:4,13; Eph. 4:17-31; Eph. 4:17-31; IJohn 1:6,7.